Monday, May 4, 2009

Whats in My Bag-What to Pack

We all know I am a huge fan of travel, but what is in my bag you ask? Below you will find an extensive list as to my favorite items to take with me while traveling. Some of my personal Favorites are in Bold. Please feel free to comment and add your favorites!
  • Backpack
  • Prescription and OTC (Over the Counter medications)
  • Tank Top(s)
  • Underwear
  • Socks
  • Shirts w/sleeves
  • Shorts
  • Capri’s w/lots of pockets and zippers
  • Long pair of yoga pants
  • Silk Thermals (X2 shirts & leggings)
  • Scarf
  • Dress
  • Towel
  • Sarong
  • Swimsuit
  • Sunglasses (Splurge for the polarized! Can get cheaper at discount stores)
  • Gum
  • Toothbrush/toothpaste/floss
  • Mini deodorant
  • Travel Sunscreen
  • Travel Aloe
  • Tampons (For the ladies I hope. Brands and availability vary from country to country, it is best to take items like this with you.)
  • QTips
  • Small makeup bag
  • Brush/comb
  • Tissues
  • Tiger balm
  • Band-Aid/ Neosporin
  • Mini First aid kit
  • Headlamp
  • Clorox wipes
  • Facial wipes-Kleenex etc
  • Wet ones
  • Ziplock Bags
  • Garbage Bag
  • Space Blanket (optional)
  • Small notebook-pens
  • Deck of cards
  • Travel book- ripped pages or downloaded only what I need
  • Ear plugs
  • String of elastic for impromptu cloth drying rack or McGiver tricks
  • Eye cover (usually can get on international flights for free)
  • Little Sleeping bag/sheet
  • A Book
  • Mosquito Repellent
  • Hat
  • Travel alarm Clock (I use a cell phone these days)
  • Combination Lock
  • Pictures of basic things in case language breakdown
  • Packing Cube
  • Electronics
  • International adapters/ converters
  • Camera
  • Converters
  • Electronic Chargers
  • Mini Mass Storage device
  • Cell/Mobile Phone (with interchangeable SIM card)
  • IPOD or music device

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm going back to SE Asia in August and I was just thinking about what I need.

    Think I'll print this out... Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey miss, i finally got around to perusing your list-- very thorough! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete